Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break

Spring break went by super fast last week. This first week back at school from spring break is going by pretty fast too. It’s already Thursday.

I had a lot of fun during spring break. On Monday I went to Castro Valley to see Leon. I took the bart there. I stayed at Castro Valley for the whole day and around 4, I had to go back home. I’ve made plans for the whole entire week that I thought I was going to be busy that whole week but I didn’t even go out that much. On Tuesday I stayed home. On Wednesday I had piano lessons, so I don’t have to go on Saturday. On Thursday I stayed home too. On Friday, I hung out with Arlene, Jenny, and Jake at San Francisco and then we went to Japan Town to take those cute sticker Pika Pika pictures. I thought that we would go and shop for clothes at stores because we actually went into a lot of stores but we didn’t see anything that we liked. Well maybe we saw a few clothes that we liked but they were way too expensive. And we spent out money on Pika Pika pictures and lunch. We went back to Oakland China town to eat lunch. Well, we went back around 3:00 so it was either a very late lunch or very early dinner. After we ate, I took the bus back home because everyone else had other stuff to do, and plus my dad wants me home early, even though it’s still super sunny. On Saturday I stayed home. It wasn’t as sunny as the rest of the week.

On Sunday, I thought I would just stay home too, but my mom, my cousin, and I went to Stoneridge Mall. It was raining really hard on our way there. I don’t like shopping with my mom though. Usually whenever I shop with my mom, my mom ends up buying the stuff for me, but if I only shop with friends then I pay for myself. So I didn’t bring any money, but I did have a gift card that works as a credit card. I have $100 on it and I used it on this one Abercrombie and Fitch shirt. My cousin bought an Abercrombie and Fitch shirt too. I wanted to get two, but then I said nah its fine. One is enough. After that, we went to Shiekh and I got a pair of new boots and they are freaking beautiful! We went inside a lot of stores and I saw so many clothes that I wanted and they were all so expensive so my mom didn’t let me get any of them. But on the other hand, my cousin, aka the shopaholic, bought so much stuff… I don’t even want to say how many clothes and perfumes and stuff she bought. We took a quick break and ate McDonald’s for lunch. After that we went upstairs and bought some Cinnabon. We walked around some more and my cousin bought some more.

When we were done, we went to a 99 ranch market at Dublin because my mom wanted to buy some groceries. They had some free samples and I got some dumplings and they were soo good! You don’t even know… It was kind of getting late and my mom didn’t feel like going back home and cook dinner for my dad and grandpa so she bought some Chinese food from the 99 ranch market. On our way back home, it was still sort of raining but until we got back to Oakland, it was super sunny! I even saw a rainbow in my backyard. It’s so beautiful!

When I went back home, I didn’t do anything else except go on my laptop and turn on the TV and hop in bed and chatted with friends on AIM. Spring break was fun. I wish it could’ve lasted longer though. Maybe we should have 2 weeks of spring break like winter break. I also planned on hanging out with more people that I haven’t seen in a while but I never did. I guess we shall wait until next time. There’re only about 2 more months of school, well, not even. I wish this school year can end peacefully and hope that I will have decent grades like 1st semester. I need to boost up my PE and Computers grade and get a 4.0 again. Then my sophomore year and grades will be terrific! I also can’t wait until summer vacation! I’m super juiced!

No comments:

Post a Comment