Thursday, March 11, 2010

Summer 2010

There are exactly 3 more months until summer vacation! How exciting is that? This is so exciting because after these 3 months, I will finally be done with PE! PE is such a hassle and I really hate doing pacers. I've never made it to 40 pacers before last year and this year, I've finally made it to 40 pacers like a week ago and since then, I made 40 every time we did pacers!

I will also be done with Spanish too. I'm in Spanish 3 right now and I don't think I will be doing Spanish 4 because Spanish 3 is already hard enough. I'm already thinking of what classes I want next year but I'm not 100% sure.

During the summer, I'm thinking of going to Laney College to take pre-cal and probably chemistry, because I don't have chemistry this year at school. I know it's not mandatory to take chemistry but I kind of still want to. But then again, I'm not sure if I will want to actually take chemistry. But I'm for sure going to take pre-cal. I asked my friend from Skyline, Brian, to take it with me too and he said okay. Leon also said he's going to take it with me too! He lives in Castro Valley but he said he can live with his dad for those 6 weeks to take pre-cal with me at Laney. My friend Eileen said she's going to take either Japanese 2 or Chinese 1 there too! She goes to San Leandro high and the last time I saw her was on December and she's also one of my best friends so I will be happy to see her again!

During the summer this year, I want to hang out more. Now since Leon will be taking pre-cal with me, we can hang out with each other every single day after class! Last summer, we only saw each other like once a week because he took auto shop at Chabot College and I think that's in Hayward. Right now, we only see each other like once a month...

I remember last summer; my friends from Skyline invited me to go to Water World. That day was fun but my face got so burned that I looked so weird. I hope this year I get to go somewhere again like Six Flags Marine World or Great America. 4 years ago, I went to China for summer and that was my first and last time going there. I really miss it and I wish I can go there again. My mom said we don't have enough money this year, but my cousin is going to China next month and she invited me to go, but I said no because I have to go to school. They're not even going during Spring break anyways, but I already have plans for Spring break. So I'm probably going to China with my parents next summer.

3 months seem like a long time, but it really isn't. Sophomore year is almost over and next year I will be a Junior! Junior year is going to be so hard because I'm going to take AP or HP classes. Sophomore year was definitely the best for me and the easiest year for me too. I finally got my first 4.0 this year! I hope I can keep it up next year. Time is flying by way too fast! I heard that the earthquake in Chile that shortened the length of days on our planet, is that why time is flying faster? Or maybe it's just all in the mind. After all, time flies super fast when you're having fun, and during these few year, I had a lot of fun! Even if it's at school or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment