Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Weekly Blog Post

So I just found out this is the last weekly blog post of the year. It’s pretty sad, because I remember the very first time that I made a Blogger in classroom 204. Ever since school started on August 31st until today May 21st, I’ve made so many memories with old friends and new friends. Not only in school but outside of school too. So many memories are running through my mind now. I mean, where do I start? I guess I can just say whatever pops into my mind. I can say for a fact that I’ve been parting away with some close friends and eventually I made new friends this year too. I’ve gotten closer with some friends I don’t even talk to that much as well and that was a good thing. High school is half way over.
According to today’s senior talent show assembly, us sophomores have 700 something more days of school until we graduate. It’s really scary how time is flying by so fast though. I’m really not ready to grow up just yet, not matter how much I really want to move out of this annoying and loud house of mine. This year, I’ve had a lot of problems with my family, especially the people I live with; my parents and grandpa. I remember when I was little, only my parents use to have arguments with each other, and it didn’t even involve my grandpa, and now it did. It’s really sad and messed up. But there’s nothing I can do about it, because to them, I’m just an immature teen who doesn’t even know anything yet.
I remember in elementary school, I use to have these silly fights with my friends and we don’t talk to each other for at few days; I remember the longest was a week, and it felt like forever. Now when I think about it, all those fights were really silly, but we were only in what, 3rd? 5th grade. What do you expect, right?
When middle school started, I don’t think I had an argument with any of my friends. And also I was new to Alameda and it was never my intention to start some random argument with my friends and then start ignoring each other. But the only worse thing today is just being apart from friends that I normally talk to in middle school. But it’s okay, we still have contact with each other and whenever we see each other we still smile and wave to each other so that’s still a good thing.
Right now, I’m thinking all the times I had throughout 16 years of living my life. I can’t believe 16 years have passed so quickly. Another 16 years will pass by again and then I will be 32 years old. Oh no! I’m going to be so old! I can’t even picture myself that old! Maybe I can sort of picture myself being 20 something and graduate college already, but 32? No I don’t think I can imagine that just yet.
Just the thought about the 16 years that have passed by and thinking about the other 10 years that will come soon is very scary. I have a feeling that junior year and senior year will pass by fast too.
Sophomore year was amazing. I have to say it was better than freshmen year. It was a lot easier too for some reason. Isn’t it suppose to be the other way around? I still couldn’t believe I had a 2.6 last year but this year I practically have all A’s! This is unbelievable. Even though I know for a fact that junior year and senior year will go by super fast, I still hope that I will have straight A’s again!
So until … whenever … I’ll continue to keep living my life to the fullest! With my friends, family, boyfriend, and who else is there? New friends! You will never know what kind of surprise we will encounter in our path. There will be ups and downs, but hey! That’ just life, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment