Friday, May 14, 2010

summer vacation;; iron man 2;; tired

I can't believe this year is almost over. 20 more school days. 4 more weeks. This is absurd! Almost 180 days have passed already? I really have to say this year went by FAST! Faster than freshman year!! Is it because all my classes this year is really easy and it felt like I didn't have t0 do much work? No, I had to do a lot of work even if the classes or teachers are easy or not. I remember in my previous blog posts, I researched about the end of the world, earthquakes, and stuff and I remember that one of the earthquakes, (I think the one from Cuba or was it Chile? I don't know, I'll look back to at it later, because I'm in my 3rd period class right now; computers, and the bell is about to ring so I'll check later) that it made the earth's rotation go by faster than usual!
Oh this is just crazy! Watch, in a blink of an eye, I will be 21 years old already. Gosh why is time flying so fast? I mean ... I sort of like it going by fast but then again, I don't want to grow up so quickly! I'm gonna have so much responsibilities to take care of.
But what I'm super excited right now is summer vacation! I haven't traveled that much for these last few summers because we don't really have enough money right now due to building a new house at our back yard! So this summer, I'll be doing the same as last summer, which is going to take a class at Laney for 6 weeks and hang out with friends.
Last year, I took Chinese 1 with Katherine. This summer I will be taking pre calculus with analytical geometry with Leon, my friend Brian, Ryan, Melissa, and some more people. I also heard a whole bunch of San Leandro High School students are taking that class in the morning too from one of my friends.
Okay, right now it is exactly 8:41 PM. I just came back from watching Iron Man 2 with Leon. Asmita and Alejandra was there too. Iron Man 2 was pretty good. It was funny too. Some friends told me the first movie was better and the second movie was only funny and there wasn't that much action in it. Other friends said it was just as cool as the first one. And some more friends said it sucked. In my opinion, I think it was pretty good. I like the first and second one. The movie was 2 hours long but it seemed shorter. I guess I was too into the movie that I didn't realize how fast time was flying. After the movie, Leon and I went to Quickly to get milk tea. It was around 7 something by that time.
My mom called me and she asked where I am and she wanted me to come home. So Leon waited for the bus to go to Fruitvale bart to bart back home. I walked towards home and I saw my mom walking towards AMPM. She wanted to buy a lottery ticket. After that, we walked back home, ate dinner, went on the computer to finish my blog posts.
I am really exhausted. This week was a long and tiring week. I already reached the limit here so I will finish up my lit circle, take a shower, then have a good night's sleep.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment